Feeling a more angry or irritable than normal, you know, “just not feeling right?” Maybe you are blaming yourself more for not being the person you used to be at home or on the water and now go home feeling like you are letting someone down. Maybe the client that you once loved to teach, or the waters you can navigate with your eyes closed, no longer bring you peace? Heck, maybe, that relaxing evening drink has increased to four or has become the midday, “I will just have one, well maybe two” self-talk.
Look, here’s the thing, we all could use a check-up from the neck up! Even the toughest, manliest and womanliest of guides need to talk it out sometimes. And the Guide Relief Program is here to ensure you have someone to speak with when you need it and how you need it no matter where in the state you are.
We have even removed the barrier of not being insured. That’s right, as an uninsured Montanan, help is here. If you, or a family member, do not have insurance, but feel as though you need to chat with someone, follow the instructions below to get the process started.
- Call Western Montana Mental Health Center
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, 406-556-6501
- Off hours and weekends, call the Help Center at 211 or 406-586-3333
- Ask to speak with someone in/with Urgent Care.
- You will then either speak with a Care Coordinator at that time or be advised they will be contacted by one. This generally to be within 24 hours.
- When speaking with the Care Coordinator, advise them that you are uninsured.
- If you not heard from Care Coordinator within 48 hours, reach out to WMMHC Area Director, Michael Foust at: email@example.com
If you should have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication is confidential.