GRP Association Membership
GRP ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
As a guide member of the GRP Association, you will have access to benefits and services to help relieve some worries you may have if you injured, on or off the water. Peace of mind that if you’re injured, there is a safety net in place, if and when it’s needed, short or long-term.
- Accessible Heath Benefits – Vision and Dental Discounts, Free Telehealth, Discount Pharmacy and Vitamins, and Customized Pain Management and Rowing Injury Prevention Therapy Plans.
- Available Add-ons – Roadside Assistance, Global Travel Assist, and Pet Care.
- Additional Coverage and Insurance – Guide Liability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Disability Protection, and Life Insurance.
- Conservation & Advocacy – Through partnerships guide members will have access to discounts in order to switch from disposable to reusable water bottles in your boat and on the water. Access to information on how to reduce your carbon footprint and a free Guide Membership to Trout Unlimited.
Membership open to Montana Guides at this time.
Guides will need to meet minimum requirements
Easy online application
Applications will be reviewed and awarded by GRP Board and staff
Guide & Outfitter Liability Insurance*
Guides and outfitters who are members of the Guide Relief Program have access to an extensive suite of offerings.
With an annual premium starting at $375.
Guide/Outfitter Liability Insurance Coverage
$1,000,000 Each Occurrence Limit
$1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury Limit (Any One Person or Organization)
$2,000,000 General Aggregate Limit (Other than Products – Completed Operations)
$2,000,000 Products/Completed Operations Aggregate Limit
$100,000 Damaged to Rented Premises (Any One Premises)
$5,000 Medical Expense Limit – (Any One Person)
Guides who are members of the Guide Relief Program have access to an extensive suite of offerings, including Guide/Outfitter Liability Insurance. Though our partners at Cross Current Insurance, you can insure yourself for the remainder of 2021 for only $257.00!
- Competitive rates
- No audits or reporting of sales or number of trips
- Fast, friendly customer service.
- All emails and phone calls are responded to within 1 business day.
- Home/Auto/Renters/Boat insurance options that also help give money back to GRP
Property Coverage available for non-motorized boats, rods, tackle, and trailers. $1 of premium for every $100 of property value. $1000 deductible per claim.
Policy limits are compliant with standard US National Park Service, US National Forest Service, and all other governmental entities requiring additional insured status on your guide liability policy.
Discount Medical Plan
Health Advantage Program: Base Package Includes: $12/month or $144/year
- Telemedicine with $0 copay
- Discount Dental
- Discount Pharmacy
- Discount Vision
- Discount Vitamins
Adventurer Add On: Additional $5/month or a total of $204/year with Base Package
- Roadside Assistance
- Global Travel Assist
- Pet Care
- Accident Coverage - Age related cost
- Disability Income Protection - Age related cost
- EZ Apply Life Insurance - Age related cost
- Free Prescription Drug Discount Card*
- Free Trout Unlimited Guide Membership
- Discount Customized Pain Management and Rowing Injury Prevention Consultation and Therapy Plans Provided by GRP Partner Cody Wood, GOATA Master Instructor
*Services provided through Cross Current Insurance